Thursday, September 3, 2009















This is a business card I designed for my Dad.  We had a good laugh when we realized there was no room for a name or contact info for people who would want his services.  He really did do an exorcism once for an Indian tribe in the Valley and twas reported a success.  
He died on Christmas Day last year and my friend Ann says that everyone who dies on that day goes straight to heaven - cut right to the front of the line.  This photo represents one of his earlier careers as a life guard.  One of my fondest memories as a kid was watching him swing out on a rope over the Trinity River, twisting his body into an upside down position at the furthest reaches of the pendulum and then letting go - doing a perfect swan dive into the very deepest end.  Like he'd done it a thousand times.  I hope he's swan diving all over heaven and impressing the hell out of all the occupants.